Hannah Bink, the Director of Partner Marketing at Scaled Agile talks shop with CleverFunnel CEO Chris Franks. A Boulder, CO-based that is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility. Hannah manages marketing for the Scaled Agile Partner Program, serving over 300 companies
which provides marketing training and consulting to partners.
Chris and Hannah get into the nitty-gritty of data-driven growth marketing and discuss several hot topics including:
- How to not be a “Spaghetti Marketer” (aka. throwing pasta at a wall to see what sticks)
- How to approach customer acquisition with a defensible, unbiased opinion that your execs will actually buy into
- How to move to a data-driven decision-making approach rather than a “gut” or opinion-driven organization
- Challenging assumptions you may or may not even know you’re making
- The future of marketing and the roles you will take or will be forced to take to continue being a human in marketing.